Keep Your Lawn Looking Great with Landscape Carolina
Achieving a healthy lawn is sometimes easier said than done, and when Lancaster residents need a bit of assistance, they pick up the phone and dial Landscape Carolina’s number. Our Lancaster clients love our free estimates, efficient services and friendly staff, and we guarantee you will too!
Landscape Carolina Has Your Lawn Care Needs Covered
We provide a variety of services, so if your lawn at home or your business needs a bit of love we have you covered
Mowing and trimming. Mowing your lawn can be tedious, so why not let Landscape Carolina take care of it for you? We can regularly prune your plants, hedges and bushes, as well as keep your lawn even and manicured. With Landscape Carolina handling your mowing and trimming needs, your Lancaster lawn will have never looked better!
- Lawn treatment. Discoloration and patchiness can ruin the look of your Lancaster lawn, but Landscape Carolina can get your grass back to its green glory in no time. Give us a call today, and one of our lawn care experts will be able to help you out.
- Fertilization. Sometimes your Lancaster lawn needs a bit of a boost, and Landscape Carolina’s fertilization services can help. Fertilizer is more than just food for hungry plants, it gives them the necessary nutrients they need to flourish. Think about your own body—if you fill your stomach with unhealthy foods, you won’t feel very good at the end of the day. Fertilizers provide plants with the right combination of nutrients they require to stay strong.
- Aeration. By aerating your lawn you expose the grass to a higher concentration of water, oxygen and minerals—all the components grass requires to grow stronger and healthier! This is best done in the early or late spring or fall, depending on the climate, so make sure to get in touch with Landscape Carolina before it’s too late!
- Sodding and re-sodding. Sodding is an excellent option for those seeking quick results. If your lawn is looking brown and damaged after a winter, putting down a new layer of sod both saves you time, because you don’t have to wait for your grass to grow, and convenience, because sod can be laid whenever, depending on the type.
- Irrigation. It can be frustrating to stand in your yard with a hose, laboring over every nook and cranny of your property, making sure it’s sufficiently watered. Thankfully, Landscape Carolina can help! Whether you’re looking to get an automatic irrigation system installed on your property, or just need a hand watering your plants, Landscape Carolina can set up an irrigation schedule that suits your needs.
The grass is always greener when we maintain it!
Tired of looking at your neighbor’s healthy lawns and wondering how they do it? Dial our number and wonder no more! Landscape Carolina’s experienced lawn care professionals are dedicated to making Lancaster greener, one lawn at a time. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free evaluation!